Cyprus is an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea. Cyprus is the third largest and third most populous island in the Mediterranean, and a member state of the European Union. It is located south of Turkey, west of Syria and Lebanon, northwest of Israel, north of Egypt and east of Greece.
Reasons for studying in Cyprus
- Quality education.
- Internationally Recognized Bachelor and Master Degrees programmes.
- English mainly as the language of instruction.
- High standard of living in affordable cost.
- Location at the crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa.
- Safe and friendly environment with crime ratio less than 1%.
- Pleasant Mediterranean climate with temperatures ranging in winter between 8-17c and in summer 32-38c.
-Credit transfers to other EU countries, US and Canada.
- Scholarships that covers up to 40% of tuition to all international students.
-International student body from more than 60 countries.
- Multicultural learning environment.
- Opportunities for Students to combine education, work and pleasure.
- Preparation of students to work in today’s global marketplace
- Students can develop independence, maturity, an understanding of others cultures.
- Studying in Cyprus is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.